I took this picture of a paper mulberry tree in blossom a few weeks ago at Quarryhill Botanical Garden, a unique and beautiful Asian woodland in the Valley of the Moon, on the rolling hills above Glen Ellen. Although the garden is quite showy in the spring, it is a wonderful place to visit any time of year. Founded in 1987, Quarryhill features one of the largest collections of documented, wild-collected Asian plants in the world. It is hard to imagine that every plant, bush, and tree has been grown from seed. www.quarryhillbg.org.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Quarryhill Botanical Garden
I took this picture of a paper mulberry tree in blossom a few weeks ago at Quarryhill Botanical Garden, a unique and beautiful Asian woodland in the Valley of the Moon, on the rolling hills above Glen Ellen. Although the garden is quite showy in the spring, it is a wonderful place to visit any time of year. Founded in 1987, Quarryhill features one of the largest collections of documented, wild-collected Asian plants in the world. It is hard to imagine that every plant, bush, and tree has been grown from seed. www.quarryhillbg.org.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I went to the website and now I want to go there. Thank you Allan.
Post a Comment