
God is perfect. It is in God that I exist.
As I am made in the image of Spirit, I, too, am perfect.
It is God's good pleasure that I am the recipient of grace
as I am led to a higher state of love and peace
while seeking a greater awareness of my potential.
I practice the perfection of the Infinite
by being and living in a conscious state of unconditional love.
As I love unconditionally,
I am ever reminded that all things are possible.
Love is the truth of my being.
Practicing this love brings me immeasurable joy.
I accept and claim this joy as my way.
It is made abundantly clear that I can do all things
through the Divine consciousness that strengthens me.
That is my nature.
As Spirit guides me,
I exercise greater spiritual works on this plane.
As I accept and claim this Truth,
I give abundant thanks and release my word to the Law of Mind.
And so it is.
As I am made in the image of Spirit, I, too, am perfect.
It is God's good pleasure that I am the recipient of grace
as I am led to a higher state of love and peace
while seeking a greater awareness of my potential.
I practice the perfection of the Infinite
by being and living in a conscious state of unconditional love.
As I love unconditionally,
I am ever reminded that all things are possible.
Love is the truth of my being.
Practicing this love brings me immeasurable joy.
I accept and claim this joy as my way.
It is made abundantly clear that I can do all things
through the Divine consciousness that strengthens me.
That is my nature.
As Spirit guides me,
I exercise greater spiritual works on this plane.
As I accept and claim this Truth,
I give abundant thanks and release my word to the Law of Mind.
And so it is.
Rev. Charles Oliver
Huntsville, Alabama
in Creative Thought magazine
for Monday, March 21, 2011
Huntsville, Alabama
in Creative Thought magazine
for Monday, March 21, 2011
1 comment:
You are God's Masterpiece Allan. Thank you for a wonderful visit yesterday. Love You.
Post a Comment